WhiteWater World now has 12 luxury Cabanas located throughout the water park for guests to rent. The new Cabanas are designed to comfortably fit up to four people and come complete with deck chairs, couches, a coffee table, iPod dock, mini refrigerator and a cabana service staff member for any additional guest needs. Cabanas can be booked online.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is included per Cabana?
- Full day cabana hire
- Locker hire
- Total guests per cabana: maximum 6
- 6 x 600ml beverages - carbonated soft drinks/water
- Lounge chairs / coffee table / refrigerator
- Idock –iPod / MP3 player friendly
- Dedicated F & B service - additional cost for items purchased throughout the day / pay as you go for delivery OR pick up at Bite Me Cafe’
How long and when are the Cabanas available to rent?
- Monday – Sunday
- Daily: 10am – 4pm (hours may be extended over summer)
How to reserve a WhiteWater World Cabana?
How do I know which Cabana I have booked?
Each Cabana has it's own name. These are:
- Surfers Paradise*
- Bells Beach
- Cable Beach
- Clifton Beach
*Burleigh, Snapper & Surfers Paradise available on weekends only
Sale Terms & Conditions
- A maximum of six (6) guests per Cabana
- There are a strictly limited number Cabanas available for rent (12 cabanas)
- A credit card imprint or $50 deposit is required plus a valid driver’s license or annual pass.
- $50 deposit is refundable on return of the undamaged key/ cabana inclusions at the end of the day.
- Branded key provided to guest per cabana hire & bond attainment (key to be returned to Guest Services upon departure as ‘check-out’ of cabana)
- No discount applicable to Passholders