Learn to Surf at WhiteWater World
WhiteWater World rolls out yet another Australian (and Southern Hemisphere) first - Learn to Surf School! Regardless of age or skill (from 6 to 60), everyone can feel the rush of riding a wave! Lessons are held every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday 2 hours prior to the park opening to the public PLUS ALL NEW NIGHT LESSONS outside of the park’s normal operating hours.
All NEW Night Lessons
After an action packed day of thrills on the rides and slides, WhiteWater World cranks up the Cave of Waves for a surf lesson like no other. With exclusive use of the wave pool, our surf lessons are held under lights after the park closes, several times a week. So come and chill out on those hot summer nights and Get Wet.
Morning & Night Lesson Details
For only $75* per you get:
- 2 hour surf lesson
- All equipment supplied
- A USB full of pics of your surfing lesson
- Fully qualified coaches
- Transport transfers (conditions apply)
- Change rooms available
- Rashies provided (BYO towel & swimwear)
- Guaranteed to stand up on your first lesson
Make a booking today at Get Wet Surf Schools on 1800438938 or visit www.getwetsurf.com
Terms & Conditions
- 2 hour classes are held 3 days a week 8.00am till 10.00am ( subject to change during peak times) for ages 6 to 60.
- Maximum class size of 20 with 3 fully qualified coaches and a lifeguard in attendance.
- Designated pick up points on the Gold Coast are appointed at the time of booking like.
- All bookings must be made through Get Wet Surf Schools on 1800438938 or visit www.getwetsurf.com
- * Whitewater World Entry ticket not included in the Surf lessons price. Participants must have valid Whitewater World entry ticket to gain admittance.
- The 2,685 square metre Cave of Waves creates an ocean like swell that can be programmed to reach heights of 1.5 metres. It’s the perfect learning environment for novice surfers and tourists with all lessons supervised by lifeguards.
- WhiteWater World is the only place in the southern hemisphere where you can learn to surf in a safe environment of a wave pool with:
- No rips, tides or currents
- No shifting sand banks
- No marine stingers
- Crystal clear heated water
- Constant and controlled waves
- Lifeguard supervision
- Classes held outside operating hours so there is no interference from or risk to public bathers